Sunday, March 6, 2011

6 1/2 Weeks

Do I look bigger for my one-month picture?  I'm pretty sure mom took it about one week late.  Anyway...I am starting to pack on the lbs and developing a littly belly and leg rolls!!!  Oh, the horror.  Mom says this is totally normal and that I am supposed to be getting chubby.  So, every month we are gonna take pictures on the Aggie blanket in a white onsie to compare -





Both Mommy and me had doctor's appointments this week.  Meet the lovely lady that delivered me!  I happened to sleep right through it because that darn stroller is like a sleeping pill for me :-)
At my appointment, I grew an entire inch and weighed in at 8 lbs and 10 ounces.  Mom also took me to her Manhattan Mommy Group this week.  They went on and on about sleep and making me sleep for 12 hrs straight?  No eating in the middle of the night?  Hmmmm...not sure about that


Jillian came to visit last week and watched me while Mommy was at work.  It is starting to get warm outside and we all walked down to the water.  I get to see Jill again next week when Mommy takes me to Texas!  I'm looking forward to the plane ride :-)










Here is me snoozing away on our walk.  That little giraffe just makes me happy!  And the blankets.  And the pacifer.  I'm in my happy place!!!!




There were a lot of costume changes this week.  Thus the camo outfit and then the Cowboys shirt.  Mom has already explained to me that I am absolutely to be a Cowboys fan and that we hate the Eagles and the Giants ?



Well - see you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. I loved spending time with you guys. I can't wait to hold my little buddy again.

    ReplyDelete