Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let it Snow!!!

Mom says it has been snowing on and off all week.  I guess I wouldn't know, as I seem to sleep through all my ventures outside the apartment.  Nobie loves the snow though and appreciates her walks around the neighborhood.  Our building is above - on the 20th floor, left side.  Aunt Angie has been watching me snooze away while Noble and Mommy walk around in the snow.  Well, I guess this picture was taken in my 15 minutes of awake time on the couch :-)

Thursday was my first ride on the NYC subway in my stroller.  Mommy says that carrying my stroller up and down the subway stairs was kinda annoying.  So, yesterday we went out in my Moby sling.  I loved it and fell asleep as soon as she put me in it!  I'll have to get Mommy to take more pictures of me and her - she is camera happy when its just me for some reason.  As you can tell below -



Mommy says that Jillian specifically asked that I be put in a bow.  Well, - Jill got her wish.  Not sure who told Mom to put me in a pink sweat suit though, Geez!





----------------->>>>>So, apparently I look like a Cabbage Patch Kid to some people I know.  Not sure I see the resemblence?!  I guess you can decide.  Maybe it's the cheeks??






Below is my favorite pic so far.  The blanket is sooo super comfy and
I think that Maroon & White look good on me!  Gig 'Em Aggies is what Mom says!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet. I like her new Cabbage Patch kid. They have changed a bit since my day.

    ReplyDelete