Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not growing...

Another doctor's visit this Monday morning...apparently I am stuck at 7lbs and not gaining.  I pee, I poop, I sleep - I'm just not too excited about actually growing yet.  I like being tiny - it means I stay cute and Mommy has to do everything for me!  We did get to go shopping for new clothes for me this week.  Hahahaha, so tricky!  Mom didn't think I would be this small this long and didn't anticipate needing some many newborn clothes.




The walk to the Dr's office is nice and we got to go right past Ground Zero.  The new buildings are really starting to get big down there!

Guess that is all really for the past few days.  Since I'm not gaining weight, we haven't done much except try to eat and sleep.  Mom keeps complaining about feeling like a Jersey cow?  Not sure what that means...




More later, keeping checking in!  I gotta go get my beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment