Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Random Stuff

 
This week started out with another trip to the Dr and more naked time - which I am not a big fan of.  Mom likes trying to capture my funny faces.  Thank goodness the room was warm...









Well, we continue to walk outside in this horrible weather to watch the dog pee and poop twice a day.  I'm not sure why my mom is obsessed with watching this event...and then even picking up the poopy?  I swear, if I could talk I would just tell her to slap a diaper on the dog and call it a day - at least in the winter!  Geez.  It is warm and cozy all bundled up and I do like being pushed around like the princess I am.  I keep hearing how great the spring and summer is and can't wait to witness it!





That weird annoying crusty thing fell off my tummy yesterday.  So, to celebrate I got stuck in a tub of water - not the most fun ever.  Mom says its gonna be a daily occurence though.  Wonder if I can buy another dry crusty thing on e-bay to avoid the Sessums water torture?  The towel part was fun, but someone needs to point out to my mom that it completely swallowed me!

Last but not least....I unfortunately got put into a frilly pink thing.  As you can see, I was not happy about this.  The hat, shirt and socks all had this huge ATM on them.  Apparently this has something to do with being a Texas Aggie?  Well, we live in Manhattan so can't I get some NYU or Columbia gear?  And my mom keeps saying she doesn't like pink, but I keep winding up dressed in some form of this color!
Sarah came by to see me today while Mommy ran some errands.  Thanks Sarah, you rock!

1 comment: