Monday, February 21, 2011

One month birthday

My life outside the womb marked one month yesterday.  Its still up in the air which world I like best.  Mom says it will get much more exciting when Spring is here and I am a bit bigger.  Speaking of bigger, I did actually grow!  Almost one whole pound at the last doctor's visit!  Do I look chubbier????


Oh, Mom also started putting me in cloth diapers.  Very comfy and soft and much cuter than the store-bought kind.  There wouldn't be any other reason to use 'em, right????




Mom went back to work this week and Brooke has been looking after me during the week.  NOT a fan of having to eat several meals in a row from a bottle, but no one asked me my opinion.  Apparently, this might become a regular deal!  Something about bills and keeping her sanity???  Whatever....
Yes, I am a princess...at least that is what the towel says!


I'm cute right?  When I have a dry diaper and full tummy!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for growing and yay for bumgenius!! I love the pink one. So glad she has finally decided to grow. Hugs to Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete